We provide important information for our California residents here.
Personal Information We Collect
Sources. We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from individuals, such as website visitors
- Third-party platforms through which you may purchase our products, such as Amazon
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Account data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Transaction details and history, details of products or services you have purchased from us, such as shipping address and details of your subscriptions.
- Correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Feedback that you leave on our Site, including product reviews, which may include photographs.
The Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 16, we will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us.
International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at email@example.com or via postal mail at:Giannos Brands Inc
- Giannos Brands Inc
- 200 Robbins Lane
- Suite F
- Jericho, NY 11753
Notice to California Residents
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to provide to California residents an explanation of how we collect, use and share their personal information, and of the rights and choices we offer California residents regarding our handling of the personal information. This notice does not apply to information related to our business contacts.
requires us to list “sales” of information, but the CCPA defines “sale” very broadly to include most sharing of personal information where the recipient may use the information for its own purposes, even when we do not get paid for the information. As a result, any time we may participate in a joint marketing campaign which may involve the sharing of information, the CCPA requires us to designate that activity as a “sale” of information.